We fill orders On Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays Delivery time is between 2-7 Business days with a tracking number, 30% of our shipping is done with Canada Post the other 70% is with UPS, Canpar or Purolator.

Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories. All orders ship via Canada post expedited service with a tracking number. Yukon, Nunavut & Northwest Territories orders are limited to urban areas only. Not all areas are delivery serviceable.


UPS Service with a tracking number to all 48 lower continental states. Delivery time is 2-5 business days. USA customers may be subjected to extra shipping charges.

USA Shipping Exclusions

Currently we don’t offer shipping to Alaska or Hawaii.

USA Customers Save 30% - 35%

Due to a strong USA Dollar, US customers save between 30% - 35% in exchange fees

All orders ship from our London Ontario warehouse.

Free Shipping CANADA